Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter

Anyone who has read or watched any of the Harry Potter books or films can come and discuss anything about it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you like most about the Harry Potter series?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carly~X
General Moderator
Carly~X

What do you like most about the Harry Potter series? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like most about the Harry Potter series?   What do you like most about the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:47 am

Why do you think you like the books and films so much?

For me, I would say that I like how they are so imaginative and fantasy-like, yet realistic at the same time Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Harry Potter series?   What do you like most about the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:56 am

I like how they appeal to ANYONE. They have different themes in them so there is something for everyone. Friendship, Romance, Fantasy, Horror...

And they're the perfect balance between intense and serious, and lighthearted and funny. Some books *cough Twilight cough* are serious practically all the time and it's just "LIGHTEN UP!".
Back to top Go down
https://lifewithharrypotter.rpg-board.net
Carly~X
General Moderator
Carly~X

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Harry Potter series?   What do you like most about the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:57 am

I know what you mean about the "some books" Wink yeah they don't really hold you as much, they're not as addictive Smile
Back to top Go down
hpluver4lyfe

hpluver4lyfe

PostSubject: What do you like most about the Harry Potter series?   What do you like most about the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:46 pm

i like it cuz it draws you in but i disagree about twilight it is addicting if you like romance and dark humor nad its not really that serious
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Harry Potter series?   What do you like most about the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Agreen to disagree. Wink

You're right about HP though, it draws you in Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lifewithharrypotter.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Harry Potter series?   What do you like most about the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you like most about the Harry Potter series?
Page 1 of 1